Midweight Project Manager
Leading ATL agency are looking for Middleweight Integrated Project Manager to join their growing, really respected and happy department.
- Partner to day to day squad team and strategist
- Work in partnership with Acc Lead to align on priority of projects
- Work with Lead Strategist to interpret incoming agency creative brief requirements
- In partnership with Creative Director have a sound understanding of creative ambition and requirements across each project
- Engages directly with client, as required, to update overall workflow or individual project status and or overall workflow overview.
- Builds good relationships with all internal departments and disciplines to ensure goodwill and strong team performance
Day to Day Management
- Manage an overall workflow schematic for their full portfolio, aligning all projects against cross departmental and discipline requirements
- Contributes to a central agency resource workflow for DIP, DR, Management, COO and Production Heads
- Strong understanding and knowledge of navigating technical workflow systems
- Has the ability to forward plan, anticipate problems and adapt across workstreams on their accounts
- Ensure following all creative and work-on-wall sessions there is a clear plan for all disciplines leading to the next project milestone
- Schedules time and aligns with Acc Lead on all tasks for team members in line with overall workflow
- Able to oversee and manage multiple production process and disciplines at any one time
- Ensures the relevant production and specialist expertise is brought on-board or engaged and the relevant project milestone
- Ensures a collaborative working approach to production- has ability to manage expectations and set clear objectives to creatives and production partners in a ‘live’ working environment driving efficiencies and optimisation.
- Manages information flow to all internal parties to ensure smooth workflow and project delivery
- Ensures across each project we reduce waste, save money and work efficiently
- Ensures financial health of each project by proactively managing alongside Acc Lead the budgets and deliverables and adjusting where relevant
- Tracks and monitors overall time and spend on relevant projects and the resources required to deliver
- Understand strategic and campaign performance of projects in order to learn and adapt agency approach for future projects
- Displays strong leadership of own projects and portfolio, providing clarity cross discipline throughout project life cycle.