7 days left
- Full Time
Be part of the future of fresh produce.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the position of a Project Associate within B-hive Innovations, an Agri-Tech company established to deliver innovative solutions for the fresh produce industry.
This exciting new role will provide an opportunity for a recent graduate or experienced project administrator to join the growing B-Hive team based at the Science & Innovation Park in Lincoln.
Due to our growth, we’re looking for someone to join the team who will effectively coordinate the administrative delivery of multi-partner research and commercial collaborations and contracts.
What you’ll do:
* Coordinate administration across a number of live projects
* Ensure governance, risk and regulated frameworks are adhered to throughout the project lifecycle
* Schedule regular project meetings and record decisions, actions and agreed timescales
* Work with the wider project teams to ensure all actions are completed on time
* Create and update workflows
* Conduct risk assessment and analyses
* Prepare and provide documentation for internal and external stakeholders
* Support project teams with purchasing requirements
* Coordinate product sample movements as required
Skills you’ll need:
* Understanding of full project lifecycle is essential
* Degree qualified preferred but not essential if experience can be demonstrated
* Experience administering multiple projects at one time
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Experience working with flow charts, technical documentation and schedules
* Experience of using project software e.g. Trello, Microsoft Project
* Flexible attitude towards work and tasks
Full UK driving license is essential.