Digital Project Manager
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
AllSaints are looking for a highly organised Project Manager to manage projects in our fast growing Digital stream, alongside other Digital PMs. You will facilitate the timely communication of project deliverables, estimations, critical path and issues to the wider business, acting as a bridge between the technical team and business.
You'll be required to ensure that the business have confidence in what is being delivered within agreed timescales, whilst also enabling the technical team to get the answers they need when it matters.
At AllSaints, we believe in building fast, highly usable systems, using agile methodologies to deliver real business value, whilst taking the opportunity to innovate and build a platform that we're proud of. You will have a real voice in the future of AllSaints platform whilst being a member of a lively and engaging team. This is a huge opportunity to take a step forward in your career, learn new technologies & skills whilst having a lot of fun and being a part of something you can be proud of. At AllSaints we believe in training and promoting from within, so there are always great opportunities to progress in your career.
- Lead and co-ordinate internal and 3rd party teams to deliver projects on the Digital roadmap to agreed scope, budget and timeline, acting as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Mitigate risks, resolve issues/blockers, manage dependencies, and clarify assumptions
- Identify and communicate critical paths and other key dependencies
- Provide accurate & timely updates to management, stakeholders and program team
- Adhere to agreed project governance process. Challenge and make recommendations on improvements to the process where required
- Cross-pollinate effectively with other project managers to identify and manage any dependencies or risks/issues across projects
- Build relationships throughout the Digital department and broader business that inspire confidence and trust
- Work closely with business units to ensure business cases are produced, validated and signed off
- Forecast longer term plans using resource levelling techniques and historical experience. Facilitate estimations & planning with analysis, development and test teams
- Support with Digital BAU activities where required, which may include campaign launches, site issues and key trading events
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Recent experience working on Digital and Omnichannel projects in the fashion retail space
- Experience across multiple functional Digital and Omnichannel areas (such as. payment, mobile, in-store digital, delivery proposition, user experience, content, merchandising, analytics, digital marketing, international)
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Proven experience in embedding and championing new processes
- Experience managing the expectations of multiple, sometimes conflicting product owners across different streams of work
- Strong organisational skills with a rigorous attention to detail
- Project Management principles and methodologies, including Prince2 and Agile.
- Strong technical skills with particular competence using project management tools (such as MS Project or TeamGantt), word, excel and Google docs.
- Relevant retail project management essential
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products, including JIRA and Confluence
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be an agile enthusiast.
- Able to influence at all levels.
- The ability to contribute and lead meetings with confidence.
- Able to build strong, trustworthy, working relationships with a fun, enthusiastic attitude to work
- Degree/Master in relevant Project Management discipline highly desirable.
- Project Management Foundation certificate or higher from BCS or equivalent recognised certification body desirable.
- You must have relevant experience in the Wholesale and/or Digital Concession space.
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future