Project Manager - Consumer Data System Project
A top tier Publishing and Media company based in SW London offering a fantastic place to work.
- Acting as primary point of contact between Hearst and our project partners
- Managing communication with internal stakeholders
- Maintaining and updating project documentation
- Co-ordinating internal development resource
- Creating and implementing a plan and schedule for User Acceptance Testing
- Working with project partners to agree project milestones
- Signing off project deliverables
- Overseeing the procurement of any additional resource and services
- Minimizing risk and uncertainty
The Successful Applicant
- Project management / team leadership experience
- Consumer data experience (marketing /analytics /data operations)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Flexible approach and willingness to work on tasks outside the day-to-day remit of the role
- Willingness to travel if required
- Someone to assist on a system transition project from current platform to a new consumer data platform for a circa 6-7 month project.
- This would need to be someone from a data background with experience working on a data system transition and less so a traditional project manager profile.
What's on Offer
Contract salary circa £50 - £60k for the contract term - initially expected to be 6-7 months
The client would also consider an LTD day rate equivalent.