Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Be in charge and guarantee the good execution of the contract : coordination and coherence of
- Be in charge of the engagements (costs, quality, planning) taken with a customer whose
privileged interlocutor he is
- Guarantee the profitability of the Project
- Conduct relations with customer starting before the contract closure all the way to its
- Participate in establishing budgets and reach the Project objectives
- Coordinate business advancement by relying on the teams assigned to the project
- Contribute to the Project reviews
- Drive the risks management of the project
- Guarantee the project documentation for a good capitalization
- Identify business opportunities
- Go to customer’s location
- Work in coordination mainly with : sales, tendering, logistics, procurement
- Manage Execution
- Foster Open Communication
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Customer Relationships
- Project Management