Internship: Customer Project Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support global markets to process customer pulse survey, which enable achieving high response rate on customer survey, and drive customer satisfaction to achieve high Net Promotor Score.
You are responsible for
- Setting up a monitoring and control structure to provide transparency on the progress of the initial quality survey and customer responses.
- Preparation of initial quality survey data for processing.
- Apply project management techniques to keep the project on track
- Team up with markets to share best practices and drive improvement actions to increase response rate.
- Create reports that can give additional insights towards the markets (e.g. benchmark, individual performance KPIs)
- Weekly progress report out for markets and central team.
You are a part of
Health systems Commercial Supply Chain organization responsible for exceeding order fulfillment expectations, enabling the delivery of the health continuum to our customers and consumers, as well as driving operational excellence
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University Degree in Project Management, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Preferable with experience in a multinational company/environment
- Advanced business analytical skills (E.g use of pivot tables, slicers, visual basic)
- Strong stakeholder management, project management and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective stakeholder management/ communication
- Self-driven, Eager to learn and to challenge status quo
- Fluency in English
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to get a deeper understanding of an End2End process impacting our customers as well as getting experience in a top international company.
The possibility to combine your thesis.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period . Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience