Senior Project Manager
Graphic Alliance (G-A) is a full service creative agency with offices in London and Kuala Lumpur. The company portfolio includes some of the worlds biggest brands including Chanel, Hiscox and Game of Thrones.
Through a combination of creative development, client and project management you will be the driving force behind the successful delivery of our projects.
You’ll be a trusted advisor for your clients, offering strategic and creative advice. Demonstrate a proven ability to manage multiple clients in multiple markets whilst developing accurate and engaging briefs. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, you will also co-ordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of work.
The role has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Leading the efficient planning, implementation and management of all projects from brief through to execution
- Anticipate project issues (e.g. budget, scope creep, resource availability) and proactively escalate as needed
- Ensure quality assurance is maintained throughout the entire project delivery (e.g. attention to detail from creative through to bug testing)
- Track and report on project milestones, and provide weekly status reports
- Financial forecasting for your team’s client accounts and weekly status reports
- Complete post-project evaluations to assess the results that were achieved
- Managing a small team of developers ensuring they are happy and motivated
- Presenting relevant market knowledge to your clients and the internal teams - Keep up to date with the latest digital trends, technology, SEO and social media tools
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Highly effective multi tasking abilities
- A background in design and digital projects.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level is essential
- Effective team management capabilities and leadership
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Able to work at high speed and intensity - Problem-solving approach
- To understand the unique requirements of working for a small agency