Digital Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
A client of mine based in Surrey is looking to on-board a Digital Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract. They are looking for some to work with creative teams, UX designers, developers and clients, establishing the brief and delivering transactional and/or marketing websites along with off line requirements when needed.
This will be working with a well recognised Digital Agency based in in Surrey, you will have the opportunity to work respectable clients such as Lloyds Banking Group, Vitality, Guardian, and Reassure.
The role requires project management of a range of projects from smaller tactical design/print to larger development projects. The candidate must have a knowledge of working on print and digital projects and ideally have experience of working with an Agile methodology.
Essential skills and tech experience needed:
- Experience and understanding of strategy, user experience, user journey optimisation, creative development and technical development processes
- Self - starter with the ability to drive projects and lead clients to deliver multiple briefs across a range of deliverables.
- Project management producing schedules, cost estimates, status and contact reports; tracking time; chasing and progressing tasks
- Skilled user of Microsoft Project; Excel; Word; PowerPoint;
- Ability to manage own workload across multiple projects
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements, diverse project needs, and tight timelines
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally
Day to day deliverables and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that approved concepts are taken through, with integrity, to delivery on brief, on time, and on budget
- Developing project proposals & statements of work
- Defining the scope of the project, producing a detailed plan encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements
- Managing the delivery schedule and delivery of the project on time, within budget and to quality, liaising with internal and third-party resources
- Day-to-day client contact, managing client expectations
- Managing project resources and assigning team roles
- Managing risks and impact analysis
- Managing change control and quality control process
- Tracking budgets and forecasting
Role: Digital Project Manager
Rate: £300/400 per day
Contract Length: 3 months