Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We are on a mission to build Americas information infrastructure. We accomplish this with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for eight years in a row.
Tilson is looking for a Project Administrator with heavy focus on customer invoicing and subcontractor/vendor payments. This position will report to the Project Manager and will help support administrative functions of the team.
- Maintain project management software and tools, particularly SiteTraker and other client reporting tools.
- Perform activities related to the transfer and organization of information between Tilson, external vendors and clients.
- Accountable for accurate project reporting to ensure all information provides an up-to-date view of the project status.
- Regularly attend meetings to document information necessary to maintain internal and external databases while communicating actionable items to the team.
- Establish cooperative, productive working relationships with functional business areas resources in order to resolve issues and keep the project moving.
- Conducts information searches, compiles data, and monitors and reports results as needed.
- Assists in the gathering of and completion of project close-out packages.
- May perform other duties as assigned including special projects.
- Clarify and document required backup documentation required for each project milestone
- Work collaboratively with client and internal Tilson groups to troubleshoot and resolve billing issues
- Use Tilsons project management tool to track all pending, paid and forecasted invoices
- Create and monitor purchase order requests and received purchase orders
- Track sub-contractor AP invoices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with basic accounting principals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously through to completion
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Strong customer service orientation
- Highly organized
- Comfortable leading across an organization
Desired but not Required:
- Telecommunications or construction experience
- Minimal travel required
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check.
Tilson offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Paid time off
- Healthcare, disability, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with automatic company contribution
- Entrepreneurial, highly technical and customer-focused work environment
Our mission is to serve our customers by building, integrating, and maintaining the information technology and communications infrastructure that enables great organizations to innovate and deliver.
Tilson is a world leader in executing information and communications technology projects to build a more connected world. We accomplish this with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery, and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
We will run our business sustainably, for its financial health, its people and the public good. We believe in:
- Safety- above bottom line. Cutting corners is never an option.
- Integrity- we do what is right, even if doing so puts us at a temporary disadvantage.
- Accountability- everyone at Tilson is accountable for the work we do as a whole.
- Professionalism- be trusted by our clients to be their get it done team.
- Respect- for our employees, clients, and partners.
- Composure- we are comfortable in chaos and trust that we will always find a way through any challenge.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer
Tilson provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. Tilson does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.