My client are a Top Tier Main Contractor currently looking for a Project Manager to join their company on a permanent basis based in West London.
The project is a multi- phase project that is spilt into 4 phases, building 770 new homes which is expected to be completed in 9 years. Project value- £155M.
As the Project Manager your duties will include:
- Communicating with the team
- Supervising the team on site including Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers
- Ensuring the project is running to program and spec
- Attending weekly progress meetings with the site team and subcontractors
- Reporting into the Project Director
As the Project Manager you will have the following:
- Experience on RC Frame and traditional build projects
- Experience with program management
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislations
- Previously worked on residential and commercial projects
Salary- £82K+ Package
If you are interested please apply for the role now.