Junior Project Manager
Our client is a global direct marketing consultancy, providing end-to-end marketing and technology solutions for insurers, banks, financial institutions, associations and affinity groups.
They are re-imagining Life & Health services for customers of the world’s most ambitious financial services organisations. They use their unparalleled knowledge of insurers, coupled with deep customer insights to develop and support distribution strategies, that align internal operating effectiveness with superior customer experiences.
They are a rapidly growing, international team of industry experts spanning 15 countries globally and they work with over 200 of the world's leading financial institutions.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be assisting the UK team in the timely and accurate implementation and delivery of multi-channel direct marketing campaigns and new solutions.
Your role will involve managing relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external, on an international scale. As well as being responsible for pre-campaign, in-campaign and post-campaign duties.
There will be the opportunity to travel to their wide variety of international offices, where you will work in collaboration with the Marketing, Data and Business Development teams.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with business partners and suppliers to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, at/under budget and error free.
- Support the team with client presentations, strategy documents and meetings, as required.
- Management of day-to-day relationships with business partners on implementation matters.
- Preparation and management of project implementation timelines.
- Set-up, monitor and report KPI/Sales results to team and Business Partners.
- Prepare final Post Campaign Analyses (PCA), as required.
- 2.1 or above in a bachelor’s degree (Business or marketing related degrees useful but not crucial)
- You will have ideally 1 years’ experience in project coordination or project management
- Able to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Proactively seek new ways of delivering to better quality, cost and process.
- Work as a team player and organiser to achieve shared values and common goals.
- Ability to anticipate, think through and solve problems.
- Ability to prioritise and achieve project deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint)
Training & Development:
You will be working directly with the current Project Manager in the London office, where you will receive constant on the job training and support. There will also be an induction at their headquarters in the Netherlands, where you will learn everything you need to know about the company, as well as meeting colleagues from various countries.