Our client is the furniture arm of a design + build firm. They are looking to employ a Project Manager to join the Project Management team and help deliver projects alongside their two existing Project Managers and under the guidance of the Operations Manager.
They are looking for a key individual to join the Project Management team and help deliver projects alongside their two existing Project Managers and under the guidance of the Operations Manager.
The position is based in the London office and the majority of installations are in London or the home counties. There are occasions where projects are further afield in the UK and Europe, which may require travelling and overnight accommodation.
- Working within the company team and independently on projects
- Liaising with suppliers and clients for deliveries and installations
- On-site attendance for some deliveries and installations
- Site surveys at order stage to ensure access is good and there are no issues to consider when ordering product
- Ability to overcome issues quickly and cost effectively with minimal disruption to client
- Ability to resolve snagging issues quickly and effectively with minimum disruption to client
- Look after key account installations, creating a strong working relationship with the client
- Small furniture audits
- Good understanding of furniture installations and can think quickly to resolve issues should they occur, with minimum disruption to the client
- Good communicator and is able to liaise clearly and concisely with the onsite teams and the clients when necessary
- Practical and technical knowledge of furniture products
- Competent in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Basic salary TBC (dependant on experience)
- Annual bonus based on performance (discretionary)
- Oyster card for travel within London between work and client sites
- Travel expenses paid outside London between work and client sites
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum
- Probationary period of 3 months