Medical Devices Project Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medical Devices Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Medical Devices Project Manager you will be responsible for providing strategic input to and manage all activities related to the Medical Device Regulation implementation project, ensuring effective planning, monitoring and timely conduct of all required activities and achievement of all agreed milestones.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Medical Devices Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop the overall project plan and conduct risk assessments, create and maintain all relevant project documentation, and direct the activities and manage the resources required to deliver the project to agreed time-lines and quality targets.
2. The Medical Device Project Manager will lead a project team to ensure that project objectives are met, as well as provide proactive advice and project management expertise to project team (role requires close collaboration with internal colleagues across the business).
3. Monitor and communicate progress on project and resolve internal issues, providing status reporting to stakeholders according to an agreed communications plan, along with develop, collect and report such project metrics as may be required by project steering committee
4. Develop effective strategies for the project to meet agreed business goals, act as liaison with internal stakeholders and champions as required to ensure appropriate input into project strategy and timely delivery of the project.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medical Devices Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Science Discipline or a proven track record in Project Management.
2. Proven industry experience in matrix/line/project management in the Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the Quality and Regulatory Guidelines as they apply to Medical Devices.
Key Words: Medical Device | Class III Device | Notified Body | 98/79/EC | 93/42/EEC | IVD | In Vitro Diagnostics | Technical Files | Clinical Evaluations | High Risk Medical Devices | List A Devices | Compliance | Regulatory Compliance | Audit | Clinical Trial Reports | GMP | GXP | Design History File | Medical Devices | ISO14971 | ISO9001 | ISO13485 | Compliance | QA | Quality Assurance | Device Quality | QMS | Quality Systems | CAPA | Non Conformances | Audit | Deviations | Suppliers | Third Parties | Device Design Documents | Modifications | Life Cycle | IRCA | BSI | Project Management | PRINCE2 | Medical Device Regulations | MDR
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.