Security Project Manager
My client, a FTSE 100 company, are actively seeking a Security Project Manager to join the business.
Please see the required experience below:
The role will perform the following tasks as part of their day-to-day role:
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project: scope, schedule and milestones, budget/costs, human capital and deliverables
- Work with peers and stakeholders to ensure full delivery interlock of projects
- Where necessary; effectively apply, support and champion the project governance methodology
- Monitor project progress and performance from a benefit realization, time, cost and quality perspective
- Anticipate, monitor, manage, mitigate and report project risks and issues.
- Determine impact and escalate in a timely manner, leveraging appropriate channels, involving necessary stakeholders at the appropriate levels
- Liaise with, and provide status reports and progress updates to internal (eg Project Sponsor, Project Board, EPMO, Project Oversight Board) stakeholders
- Uphold the highest standards of document quality and own data integrity
- Effectively manage documentation versioning, storage and access/permissions
Knowledge, skills and abilities/competencies required for successful job performance
- Proven experience in a supporting role, managing the full life cycle of large or critical projects I major initiatives within a financial institution, or Information Technology services provider.
- Experience in IT Security technology, tooling, principles and best practice along with a working knowledge of IT Security frameworks (eg NIST)
- Experience of using structured methodologies (eg Prince2, ITIL, PMI, APM, Lean/Six Sigma)
- Experience in MS Office suite, including Excel, Word, Project and Visio
- Track record of successful execution
If you have the following experience we can offer:
- A salary range of £60,000 - £70,000
- Competitive benefits
- Private medical
- Flexible working
Please apply within and I'll reach out in due course.