2 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced project Manager with advanced excel skills and used to dealing with project processes independently from beginning to end?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you – this new role will involve warm sales and business development.
Project Manager - salary up to £60,000 pa (dependent on experience), Permanent, City London
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an innovative leader in financial education and examinations with over 2 decades of unrivalled experience in delivering these specialist services to the finance sector. This position reports directly in to the Global Head.
This position would suit those with relevant experience of working independently across a variety of different projects.
What will you be doing?
As project Manager you will be clarifying and discussing the scope of projects. You will ideally have end to end project management experience and have worked previously on a variety of different projects across sectors. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
You will also oversee:-
- Manage day-to-day delivery and accountability of high value projects.
- Budget, reporting and forecasting – using excel and other databases.
- Tracking of progress and risk.
- Daily interaction with Directors, stakeholders and Clients.
- General administration and updating of systems.
- Assisting with other projects as needed.
What do you need?
- An analytical approach with attention to detail.
- Advanced excel user.
- Previous ownership of Projects across a variety of areas.
- Strategic and hands on approach to your work where needed.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self motivated and positive approach to hard work.
- European language skills, Learning and Development experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Team player.
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting permanent opportunity to work for a professional and reputable company.
You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of up to £60,000 pa (dependent on experience). This package will also include private medical insurance (post 1 month service), generous holiday entitlement, employee pension contribution and death in service.
How to apply
To apply for the Project Manager position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.