MLC Partners are working with an NHS organisation based in West Sussex who is looking to recruit a Project Manager, to support the delivery of one of their capital projects. You will be coordinating with a number of stakeholders including; Operations, Estates, Transport, HR, IT and other external organisations.
- To assist and support the Estates Project team to ensure project plans, risk logs highlight reports and project documentation is up to date
- Planning, supporting, facilitating and monitoring progress of programme against agreed KPIs within or across sites
- Manage staff and resources where required for programme delivery
- Drives delivery and pace of projects within remit
- To ensure adherence to project lifecycle
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within the NHS
- Experience of complex stakeholder management
- PRINCE2/MSP Practitioner
- Current driving license and ability to travel
This would suit someone who has previously worked in a PMO or Project environment and is able to work with various stakeholders, ideally within a Healthcare environment. If you are available at short notice and have suitable experience and skills, then please submit your CV or contact Daniel Abrahams for further information.