Building / Project Manager –London
3 days left
- Full Time
Project delivery of a significant pipeline of projects. You will be accountable for the successful end-to-end delivery of all allocated property development projects, covering both new and existing sites within the Southern area.
- Assessing the high-level feasibility of potential new sites prior to acquisition.
- Ensuring all budgets and capex investments are appropriately approved and expenditure is tracked and reported in line with Finance requirements.
- Providing the appropriate technical evaluation of each site and corresponding development requirements.
- Ensuring effective delivery of each development site, from initial acquisition through to opening, delivering the required project outcomes on time, to cost and quality requirements, including all documentation and handover requirements.
- Management of all 3rd parties and associated dependencies involved in the development project.
- Ensuring consistent delivery of every new and refurbished site through adherence to agreed format and design standards.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are being observed and adhered to throughout the development process.
Ideally professional qualified you will possess a commercial approach, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
You will be a team player, but also comfortable working with remote supervision, you will demonstrate a track record of delivering multi-site development consistently and at scale.
Highly numerate, with experience of managing capex budgets of more than £1m per site.
Ideally has experience working in or with large scale organisations in customer facing industries such as leisure, hospitality, retail or retail banking.
Strong leadership skills and is able to lead teams through influence.
Experience of appointing and managing third party contractors and advisers to deliver required results.
A highly capable operator, who can successfully resolve difficult situations and make critical decisions under pressure.
Proactive, accountable, hands-on, adaptable and able to react quickly to a fast moving, ever changing environment.
A bright and credible professional, you’ll already have a role with a strong customer-led approach and an imaginative, forward-thinking mind-set.
For more information 0207 970 9635 or apply – Quoting MC/PM-BS