Working on a large scale civils framework for Network Rail for a Tier 1 Principal Contractor who specialise in Civils & Construction within the Rail sector to lead successful contract delivery on behalf of the company by ensuring that the site team are fully appraised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Have experience of working within the Rail Civils sector (Bridges, Depots, Stations, Platforms, Ground/Earthworks, Drainage etc)
- Have a good appreciation of Network Rail standards.
- Be IT literate in MS Office applications
- Minimum of HNC in Construction / Civil Engineering
- CSCS - Black Card, SMSTS, PTS
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Have a good appreciation of London Underground standards.
- Sentinel Endorsed with LUL-ICI
- Ensuring that the site team are fully apprised of the contract parameters
- Delivery of projects within programme and budget.
- Ensuring changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- Control and management of sub contract resources to the highest levels of safety, quality and efficiency
- To identify business development opportunities and ensure that any such opportunity is communicated appropriately.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.