Creative Support is one of the largest, national not-for-profit providers of care and support services.
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage and run a Supported Living Service in Camden that supports 5 male service users with profound and multiple learning disabilities, complex health needs and/or behaviours that challenge, to lead fulfilling and meaningful lives within a high quality community based service.
You must be warm, caring and totally committed to providing effective, active support which enables people to lead fulfilling lives. You will have previous management or supervisory experience gained in a similar setting and will be a great role model for our staff. You will embrace the opportunity to combine leadership and management with holistic, personalised support, including dignified personal care. Your role will include:
- Assisting the Area Manager in ensuring that the service meets and surpasses CQC standards and the contract specification.
- Collaborating extensively and effectively with service users, their families, friends, and pertinent professionals to provide a service which maximises client outcomes.
- Working with service users’ to attain new daily living skills and build on existing ones.
- Supervising a team of around 5 staff members.
- Doing shifts on the rota and working early mornings, late evenings, weekends and bank holidays as required by the service.
Our services enjoy an excellent reputation within Camden and are based in a lively Central London location. We enjoy excellent relationships with the multi-disciplinary team and partner agencies. Our hard working staff are committed and well-motivated, whilst our local management team is vibrant and mutually supportive.
You will be expected to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service. This will include working early mornings, late evenings, weekends and bank holidays. The service provides 280 commissioned support hours a week at present.
Creative Support is committed to your professional development and offers on-going training and the opportunity to undertake a Diploma in Health & Social Care (Level 5) and other practitioner/leadership training. We would love to hear from you. If you would like to discuss this post and the benefits of working for Creative Support please contact Afsaneh Alamdari, Area Manager on 07973949463.