Project Manager - CRR2 Regulation
3 days left
- Full Time
Project manager opportunity to join a Financial Services organisation on the delivery of regulatory change for the upcoming CRR 2 regulation.
As the Project Manager on this project, you will be responsible for facilitating and driving the requirements for the regulation bringing the organisation into compliance.
Reporting into the Project Steering Committee responsible for holding regular briefings with senior stakeholders.
Minimising impact on the organisation and ensuring the project is delivered within time, budget and quality standards.
Key skills and experience required:
- Project management experience of regulatory projects
- Driving regulatory change
- Ensuring appropriate governance
- Facilitating requirements and driving understanding for the regulation
- Project delivery experience to time, budget restraints and quality standards
- CRR2 knowledge and understanding
- Extensive Financial Services sector experience with a solid understanding of financial regulations and compliance
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Project management qualification (PMP, APM, Prince2)
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Project Manager - CRR2 Regulation - £600 day within IR35 - 6 month contract - City, London
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.