Technical Project Manager
Central government organisation looking for a Technical Project Manager to join them on-site in London
- Requires specialist experience of WAN and DC networks, and delivery experience of the Technical and Network Service landscapes.
- Requires IT Networks knowledge and experience, ideally gained in secure operations environments and control processes.
- Requires knowledge of Network Service landscapes to assess, propose, agree, and deliver the change necessary to maintain the NCA's essential and mandatory IT Services to help deliver the Operational Capability.
- Ability to ensure that all changes are conformance to the IT Strategy and compliance with the Enterprise Design Authority processes.
- Experienced PRINCE practitioner.
SC & NPPV3 clearance are both highly desirable.
Technical Project Manager - Networks - WAN - DC