Project Manager / HRM systems / Workday
As a fast-growing digital business, our client is offering an exciting environment to work in! They are investing heavily in their digital platforms utilising the very best in new technology across their range of platforms and internal systems. As part of this program, the client requires a Project Manager with experience of working within HR/Payroll.
The key project in the pipeline at present is to implement a new HRM system (Workday) across the company.
Key Skills Required
- Strong team leadership in a confident and able way encompassing the client's values at all times.
- Proven track record in delivery and project/product ownership
- Experience in working with and growing Agile Scrum Development Teams
- Ability to own technical issues and see them through to resolution
- Ability to own delivery road-maps and execute them on time and to budget
- Ability to pull together business case information to support technology requirements
- Be able to work with technical experts to understand the impact of architecture, data management and security on our solutions
- Experience of managing Multi £Million budgets
- Experience of managing teams of 20+
- Expertise in Software Implementation
- Previous experience of delivery HRM Systems
- Workday Implementation would be beneficial
If you would like to apply for the role please apply ASAP