Project Manager - Sustainability
The Fitzrovia Partnership – Business Improvement District
The Fitzrovia Partnership is a Business Improvement District (BID), a geographical area within which the local businesses have voted to invest collectively in improving their environment. The Fitzrovia Partnership works with community groups, residents and the local authorities to provide additional and improved services.
Purpose of role
To deliver the agreed sustainability programme for the Fitzrovia Partnership and in particular to steer the organisations approach to air quality, freight consolidation and green infrastructure.
The Sustainability Project Manager will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Support the delivery of the annual BID action plan;
- Research and initiation of agreed sustainability projects;
- Seek project financing and compile and lead funding applications;
- Maintain and develop relationships with major employers, business associations, local authorities and agencies; in particular Camden Council, GLA, TfL and CRP;
- Review and drive the Partnership’s air quality programme;
- Develop and lead the Partnership’s freight consolidation work programme;
- Develop and lead the Partnership’s freight green infrastructure work programme;
- Instigate and lead the Partnership’s employment and skilling programme;
- Help maintain and promote the heritage of Fitzrovia as change takes place;
- Oversee and develop a CSR programme for the Fitzrovia Partnership;
- Attend and represent the Fitzrovia Partnership at meetings with members, the statutory authorities and wider stakeholders;
- Undertake additional tasks which are commensurate with the role of Marketing Executive.
- At least 2 years relevant experience;
- Proven writing skills and compiling of funding applications;
- Good communication, presentation and organisational skills;
- Self-starter with initiative and team player;
- Personable with a can-do attitude.