Project / Programme Manager
Who are we:
We are a fun, diverse and dynamic digital training agency and consultancy, running awesome projects that push boundaries and we love it. We work with some pretty amazing clients all over the world. Projects come in thick and fast and when they do, we work as a team, support each other and make magic. We’re fast thinkers, quick do-ers and mighty jugglers with the ambition to make a impact and become a global player in the digital skills and experiential learning movement.
Project / Programme Manager
UpSkill Digital are looking for a project / programme manager to join our team to drive growth. We need someone who can provide exceptional delivery on some of our larger digital skills and transformation projects with some of the world’s best known brands. We're looking for a versatile Project / Programme Manager who has a passion for implementing learning programs around digital expertise. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a startup and/ or agency environment.
Your role will be to coordinate and use our company resources effectively to drive growth of our accounts and identify new business opportunities. You take responsibility for coordinating, budgeting, tracking and delivery of digital workshops and learning experience projects. The role will also encompass building client relationships, resourcing and managing supplier relationships.
- At least 2 years experience in managing projects with large multinational clients
- Remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills
- Proven track record of securing business from large organisations with a prolonged sales cycle and worked with CRM systems
- Commercial mindset with a strong financial acumen and an eye for new business opportunities
- Background of consistent engagement of clients at management and C-Level, using a consultative selling approach that positions the company and yourself as a long-term, trusted adviser
- Ability to ensure financial and legal reporting are delivered within company frameworks
- Ability drive client renewals while partnering closely with the internal Operations and Finance teams
- Demonstrable foresight to anticipate roadblocks and pivot accordingly
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and a high energy level
- Experience developing and presenting pitches to clients
- Unparalleled attention to detail with a hands-on approach in a fast paced environment
- A love of producing reports with high level IT Skills particularly G Suite (Google Apps)
It’d be a bonus if you also:
- Have experience in the areas of learning management or digital transformation
- Enjoy running and coordinating training events and workshops
- Have experience with digital content creation
- Are a wizard with spreadsheets and can produce reports effortlessly
The Project / Programme Manager will be responsible for budget optimisation and margins on all projects under their remit and work closely with the Account Director to ensure these are maximised wherever possible.
What we can offer you:
- Access to digital training courses to support your development
- Industry contacts and networking skills
- Vibrant Central London Office
- Fast growing company with a great client base
- Chance to work in a challenging and supportive environment
- Exposure to clients and room for personal and professional growth
Please include a cover letter in your application. We are looking for someone ASAP and will interview on a rolling basis.