Junior Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Junior Project Manager | East London
Our client is a creative studio specialising in video. They create branded content for the likes of Google, Samsung and Red Bull as well as dramatic content in partnership with Netflix, BBC and Canal+.
Established in 2017, they have doubled in size each year and this year is no different. We are primarily looking for ambitious, creative and driven people to join the team.
If you're looking for a fast-paced and collaborative culture then this is the agency for you. From conceptual ideas to executing production, they own every step. Whether it's film, animation, creative or marketing, they don't outsource any work. Everything is done in-house and then distributed across a multitude of channels.
As Junior Project manager you will you will lead project delivery of a number of high value key client accounts.
- Take responsibility and accountability for the success of projects for a nominated portfolio of clients
- Liaison between teams to assess and deliver projects on time/budget with oversight over the production process
- Attend project/client briefings
- Support in the taking of client briefs and effectively manage multi-disciplinary projects
Skills & Experience
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Understanding of the creative and production process
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- Creative agency experience, working with big brands and managing multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Ambitious and hungry work ethic
- Personable and collaborative manner
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
We are committed to equal opportunities.