4 days left
- Full Time
Our client fights the causes of poverty on an international scale through the use of data to help drive sustainable development and the allocation of finance and resources to the right areas at the right time.
They are now seeking a Project Manager to join their team and work on a range of projects.
- Salary of £26,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Pension (5% of salary)
- 25 days’ holiday + option to buy/sell holiday
- Up to five days paid leave for charitable work volunteering to address poverty and/or help vulnerable people
- Smart casual dress code policy
- Flexitime and homeworking options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Simply Health Cash scheme with employee assistance programme
- Paid professional fees and study leave
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption/sick leave policies
This is a superb opportunity for a project manager to take on a fresh challenge with an outstanding not-for-profit.
Focusing on poverty and international development, our client has a clear vision to end world poverty and create sustainable communities. You’ll be playing a vital role in delivering this vision and ensuring successful outcomes for the organisation.
Our client promotes a culture of openness and honesty as well as their vision of ending absolute poverty by 2030. You’ll discover teams of passionate individuals and innovative working environments in addition to a comprehensive benefits package and a relaxed office environment.
As a Project Manager, you will be tasked with delivering a portfolio of projects.
Working with projects of varying length, budget and resource, you will:
- Take ownership of a portfolio of projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to quality requirements
- Manage contractor/consultant relationships
- Represent our client externally, primarily when managing consulting projects for clients
- Maximise resources to support the organisation’s vision of a world without poverty
- Ensure the implementation of the Strategic Impact Framework and that they build their learnings into the project planning cycle
- Provide internal project status reports
To join our client as a Project Manager, you will need:
- Previous project management experience – managing multiple projects of varying scale and budget at once
- Previous experience of managing contractors
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent
Knowledge of, and an interest in, issues relating to international development, poverty and sustainable environments would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Project Manager, Charity Project Manager, International Development Project Manager, Agile Project Manager, Project Lead, Project Team Lead, or Project Team Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next amazing opportunity as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.