Are you a skilled Project Manager looking for an exciting challenge?
Have you been looking for a highly professional, growing company where your skills can really help it reach the next level? Are you diligent, highly organised Project Manager with excellent negotiation and social skills and with an engineering background?
If this is you then you may have found the perfect opportunity. Our client is an award-winning electronics and software design consultancy based in Birmingham. They are an integrated team of hardware and software engineers striving to design the optimal technology solution for their customers, on time and in-budget.
As a result of strong growth, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the management team and to take the lead in managing a highly varied portfolio of new technology projects. In the past the company have developed technology that has saved lives at high altitude, located porpoises in the oceans and controls smart homes around the world.
As a Project Manager you will be tasked with the following: -
- Project management of multiple projects.
- Customer liaison on these projects
- Working with sales team on proposal generation
- Reporting of project progress to management
- Supporting management on resourcing on projects
The successful candidate will be eligible to work in the UK and have the following experience:
- 5 years’ plus industrial experience managing projects
- An engineering background (preferably in software or electronics).
- Customer-facing experience
- Negotiation skills
- SCRUM master qualification (Desirable, not essential)
As well as the salary (£45-60k + quarterly bonus typically 10%), the job comes with 26 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, flexible working hours and a friendly working atmosphere.
Have you got what it takes? If so, please attach your CV to the link provided and tell us more!