Are you a driven Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment? Do you have the ability to see a project from inception to completion? Can you manage multiple projects as part of a small team? If so, this could be the role for you.
Target3D is an independent motion capture vendor and service work provider who deploy motion capture technologies in leading-edge ways.
For the past 2 years, Target3D have been helping their impressive client base to exploit the new applications for mocap in fields such as robotics, VFX, immersive experiences alongside more traditional animation, training and medical research.
Target3D is now looking for a Project Manager to join their highly-skilled team in Hoxton.
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Increased annual leave with length of service
- Learning and development opportunities
Target3D believe that a healthy work/life balance is key to keeping their people happy, creative and productive. As well as the above benefits, we offer flexible working hours and a duvet day – an extra day of holiday each year for those times where you can’t bear to get out of bed or just need a little ‘you’ time.
As a motion capture studio, Target3D provides the ideal environment for creators who enjoy working across teams to build something great. You’ll have the chance to share ideas with colleagues across the business.
As Production / Project Manager, you will be involved with projects that span across live events, animation service work, VR/ AR and hardware installations. Our work is varied and will likely keep you on your toes!
You will be central to all bespoke projects, ensuring the smooth running and success of campaigns from pre-sales & the initial stages through to final delivery. As with many markets, ours is one that changes rapidly, so ensuring that we are delivering the expected benefits to our customers is a key part of the role. Recognising and tracking change in scope is paramount to success in the role, and to us as a business striving to deliver first class implementations to our customers.
Specifically, you will:
- Continuously assess working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Identify and implement KPIs and project milestones
- Review project resources and provide an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Form strong relationships with the client (up to Director/Executive level)and develop communication channels between the relevant parties
- Oversee the project’s financial budget. Notify stakeholders of key cost implications, spending and cost changes, delivering to time and budget
- Continuously benchmark current objectives against agreed scope, ensuring relevant business benefits are communicated and being delivered to the customer
- Identify, assess, track and manage risks and issues, keeping stakeholders appraised in regular project reporting
- Ensure key Service Level Agreements are met
- Establishing consistent practices and standards adhering to the engineering & project governance arrangements, including project planning, reporting, change control, analysing risks and maintaining and updating the risk register.
To be considered as a Project Manager, you will need:
- - Proven experience of effectively managing projects from brief through to delivery
- To be adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
- Experience in a range of project management methodologies such as Agile (SCRUM, Kanban) and Waterfall experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- The ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
- To ideally hold a recognised qualification in project management (SCRUM, Prince2).
- Knowledge of key operational procedures, project road maps, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years experience operating at Project Manager Level within an AV, VR/AR or Motion Capture industry / corporate environments / commercial offices.
- To demonstrate experience in managing projects to a value of £1m
- To demonstrate experience of estimating project costs, and presenting high quality tender documents to customers
- To demonstrate IT literacy capability for software applications such as Trello, Asana, Smartsheets, Jira plus full literacy with Microsoft Office suite. Incl. MS Project
- Managing/supporting/coaching a team of people to deliver quality projects to stakeholders
Target3D is a young company with a small (but growing) dedicated team. Most importantly we are looking for a candidate who can bring their own methods and style for comms and project delivery to help us continue to grow from the ground up.
Target3D are equal opportunities employers who value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking for your next big step as a Project Manager, please apply.