On the hunt for project manager jobs? A fantastic opportunity has just opened at a rapidly growing MedTech startup.
In this Project Manager job, you will be working for a rising MedTech startup, who provide convenient, affordable and above all excellent private GP services from their 12 London clinics. Having grown since 2016 from 2 office staff and 1 doctor, they have now helped 40,000 patients and have a team of 33 doctors providing top quality medical care. Having grown from strength to strength they are now looking for a new member to join their team and help in their mission to improve healthcare across London.
In this Project Manager job, you will be working directly with one of the co-founders of the company, in a fast-paced and challenging role where two days will be the same. You will be frequently delivering short projects and assisting on a variety of ad hoc tasks to drive the company forward. You will get involved in all areas of the business - including operations, analysis, project management, customer service and marketing. This role will require a sharp mind, a self-starter attitude and a willingness to learn new skills - so if you are looking for extensive experience and responsibility this is the role for you!
In this Project Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of projects
- Assisting the co-founders with day-to-day tasks
- Business reporting and analysis
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Promoting the company to organisations as a benefit
- A 1st class degree from a Russell Group university
- Grade 'A' or above in Maths A-Level
- A bright and motivated graduate with a keen eye for detail
- A self-starter ready to get stuck into a new challenge
- Experience in a fast, project-based environment desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a start-up environment or running a business desirable but not essential
Benefits of the job
- A great starting basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000
- Bonus upon completing probationary period
- Regular team socials
- The opportunity to gain a wealth of experience in an exciting startup
Looking for project manager graduate jobs in London? If you're interested in working in project management, apply today.