My client is a world class solar EPC company working on utility scale projects within Battery Storage energy space. They are actively looking to add a Project Manager to join their construction phase team and manage the organisation of key projects.
The role is based out of London with travel to projects, coming with a competitive salary for a new project manager plus package and the use of a company car for the project travel.
- Manage projects from inception to completion, ensuring projects timely delivery and falling within budget
- Undertaking site surveyance to establish conditions, as well as local supply costs for inclusion in budget
- Work closely with design and engineering teams throughout design process
- Work with project director to establish detailed project budget
- Develop a programme of works (PoW) and track process, manage and supervise subcontractors and site engineers PoW and scope
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly progress reports both internally and for clients
- Perform risk assessments on the project and proactively solve any matters found, ensuing QHSE standards are met
- Handover of the project to the internal O&M team
- Bachelors' degree in electrical, mechanical or civil engineering. MSc is considered an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in the construction related projects such as FFR and solar parks.
- English fluency is essential
- Working MS office knowledge
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to email@example.com If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Sydney, as she specializes in placing candidates within this space