Working for a Tier 1 Principal Contractor who specialise in Civils & Construction within the Rail sector.
To be suitable for the position you must;
- Have at least 5 years project management experience managing rail-related projects for a contractor
- Civil Engineering Qualifications (HNC/HND minimum)
- Have in depth knowledge of Network Rail projects
- Experience of managing a team of sub contractors
- Strong experience of large scale Rail Civil Engineering projects. eg. (Bridges, Tunneling, Stations and Platforms)
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- A degree in Civil Engineering on similar.
- Experience of other sectors, particularly highways
Managing a programme of works / large singular project
Cooperate in the process of subcontractor and supplier procurement
Work closely with design, planning, construction, health & safety & commercial teams throughout the projects responsible for to ensure programme of works completed on time & within budget to the requirements of the client.
Manage staff requirements on the project, including identification and management of budgets
Develop & maintain a strong working relationship with the client.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.