Junior Project Manager
Looking for project manager graduate jobs in London, and want the chance to work with some of the best known retail brands in the world?
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, you will be joining a thriving marketing agency who create high impact POS campaigns for some of the world's biggest retailers. With an impressive roster of clients including Coca Cola, SEGA, Johnson & Johnson and Universal, they are renowned for understanding their clients' customers and shopper behaviours. With a rapidly growing team of 250 employees, they are continuing to make waves in the world of marketing - and as they continue to impress, this really is the perfect time to join them.
In this Graduate Project Manager job, you can expect a hands-on and varied role, working on one of their biggest thriving accounts. Your goal will be to provide vital support to the team whilst handling a number of projects from the creative inception right through to production and delivery. You will need to be incredibly organised, highly personable and great at building rapport - as it's vital that you ensure that you establish and maintain excellent relationships with all internal departments.
In this Junior Project Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing essential project and administrative support across this account
- Ensuring that all project documentation is filed centrally for easy access by all parties
- On receiving a project brief, instigating initial project paperwork, and on delivery of any project, ensuring that all documentation is up-to-date and finalised
- Maintaining a seamless stream of communication with essential internal and external parties throughout all stages of the project
- Managing multiple tasks, sometimes overlapping, to a high quality standard
The opportunity will start as a 6 month contract with a view to going permanent if you prove yourself!
- A confident graduate with a minimum of a 2.1 result
- The ability to multi-task projects and prioritise with ease
- Project management or studio management experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience within retail and / or marketing would be advantageous, but again not vital
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Confident with Outlook
- First-rate communication skills and the ability to work in a team is essential, as you will be required to forge strong internal working relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with an unwavering hunger to do your best!
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £24,000 pro rata
- Excellent career progression and the opportunity to gain essential skills within a creative agency environment
- Initial training programme, where you will have the chance to meet all departments and fully understand how they operate
- In-depth artwork and large format print training is also on offer
- A number of amazing benefits including free breakfast, a paid day per quarter to work for a charity of your choice and discounted gym membership with Virgin Active!
Looking for project management graduate jobs in London, and want to work for a leading marketing agency? If you're personable and organised, apply for this Junior Project Manager graduate job in London today.
Discover more Marketing Graduate Jobs in London