Creative Solutions Project Manager
Ink produces bespoke advertising solutions for a portfolio of award-winning inflight magazine titles for the world’s best airlines.
Together with the Creative Solutions Editor, the Creative Solutions Project Manager will oversee the end-to-end delivery of advertorials and other commercially-led editorial campaigns across our titles, working closely with both internal stakeholders and external clients in order to ensure that production deadlines are adhered to.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, calm under pressure and a strong communicator.
- Manage the work-flow for creative of every new commercial project, from point of sale to production. This includes:
- liaising with the internal sales teams to ensure flat-plans are up to date and each job is correctly tracked on the internal workflow management system
- acting as a primary point of contact for each advertising client
- ensuring that advertorials meet clients’ expectations
- correcting proofs and managing final client sign-off of all pages
- At last three years’ experience project management in a publishing environment. Experience in producing native content would be a bonus as would proofreading/sub editing experience.
- Great communication and mediation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs and work flow management software Trello/MS Planner. A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus.
- An ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
Apply by completing the application form below.