Clinical Project Manager
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager position. The company provides Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries by accelerating the global development of safe and effective medical therapies through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. Based in either the company's London office or a home-based capacity, this is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Leading clinical research studies.
- Performing as project lead for multiservice full service global clinical trials.
- Interacting with sponsors, manages the timeline and all project deliverables, and coordinates all services contracted for the study.
- Leading a team of CRAs and managing project coordinators.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field; Advanced degree in a health-related field preferred.
- Previous experience in project management/clinical trial management in clinical research industry.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks at +44 203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.