Our incredible group of Delivery specialists are responsible for delivering a vast array of different projects at AKQA, from campaigns to tech builds. Our tight knit team encourages knowledge sharing and career development, making it a great place to progress a career in Project Management.
Project Managers manage complex, end-to-end, full life-cycle client projects from inception and requirements definition through to delivery. This is a client-facing role requiring effective communication and management across all internal disciplines.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Clerkenwell, at AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
Date of Posting: 24th July 2019.
Date of Closing: 21st August 2019.
- Project delivery: responsible for the successful delivery of technical implementations for large enterprise clients, with high-quality deliverables, on time and to budget working within an agile team structure.
- Diverse technical projects: set up, structure and deliver a diverse range of programme enhancements – web-based, technically complex with many moving parts and stake holders.
- Budget and financial management: work with leads to accurately estimate agreed deliverables given client deadlines and resource levels available. Track and report financial status of a project against current estimate. Highlight potential overruns before they occur. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen.
- Stakeholder management: work closely with a client product owner, manage multiple suppliers, partners and client/s to ensure best outcome for both client/s and AKQA. Keep stakeholders informed of project progress at all times and manage expectations proactively. Deliver high-scoring client satisfaction.
- Scope and risk management: elicit and document accurate requirements internally or from clients at outset of project.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Experience of delivering full life-cycle projects in an agency environment while implementing innovative, interactive and consumer-focused solutions.
- Experience of managing complex, full life-cycle projects in excess of £1-2m.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Able to build strong relationships and achieve results under potentially difficult circumstances.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity, and an objective-focused and positive approach. Self-motivated and comfortable working independently.
- Possess good business acumen and sound judgment. Entrepreneurial, with a collaborative approach.
- Strong customer service ethos, committed to quality, with the will to drive improvements. Excellent attention to detail.
*Please note that this role will have the candidate spend the majority of his/her time in Milton Keynes as part of a project team.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.