The JM Group are working in partnership with a growing Financial Services company who are seeking a Project Manager to join their London based team. We are seeking candidates who have proven experience managing technology projects within a Financial Services environment, plus strong analytical and communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Break down projects into milestones, deliverables and activities
- Work in partnership with Delivery Managers and Project Coordinator to slot resources to activities
- Prepare weekly client-facing and internal status reports
- Manage proprietary project management tools
- Manage project finances (spend vs. budget, estimated time to completion, etc.)
- Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders to practice good project governance, promote client happiness and look for sales opportunities
- Take full accountability for delivery
- Report weekly project KPI's to divisional leadership
- Participate in weekly internal project management and resourcing meetings
- Effectively communicate with clients to provide updates regarding project progress
- Educated to Degree level at a minimum
- Proven experience delivering technical and business focused projects for key clients within Financial Services or FinTech industries
- Experience working within an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- PMP and/or experience implementing a project management methodology strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion to learn emerging technologies and embrace continuous professional development
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.