Infrastructure Project Manager
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to work on multiple, large projects that are already inflight, at competition or in initial stages. The Project Manager will work within the Technical space and will be required to move around the different teams and so needs to flexible.
The Project Manager will be initiating and delivering projects covering; infrastructure upgrades within the security space, Oracle and large databases, AIX, Scala and associated applications, Legacy stems moving over to automated cloud-based tech, voice, integrated communications, and back-end technologies.
- Delivery of projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality.
- Management of multiple projects, working with and influencing across multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
- The role requires standard project management activities: stakeholder management, responsible for client facing communications, financial management, governance, reporting, resource management, RAID management etc.
- Successful Project Management of large projects
- Infrastructure / technical background
- Full project life cycle experience - covering bid stage, impact assessment, reviewing resource and budget profiles
- Management of Technology projects across different methodologies
- Ability to control finances
- Strong stakeholder management
- Prince2 or PMI