The Project Manager will lead one or several projects which span business and technology change, working with a major broadcasting client and multiple suppliers/partners
- Working with internal, supplier and partner resources to produce detailed implementation plans
- Managing internal/external resources
- Managing the design, development, build and test activity
- Managing financial estimates, budgets and preparing data for client invoicing
- Identifying, recording, mitigating and managing risks and issues
- Reporting progress to appropriate governing bodies
- Public consultation experience
- Recruiting additional field officers
- Planning and implementing complex business and technology projects, spanning business process/policy change and technology implementation
- Extensive experience of SDLC
- Strong stakeholder and matrix management
- PRINCE2 qualified
Alongside the above skills, experience working within Outsourcing and IT Services industries is highly preferred.
For further information please apply with your CV in MS Word format.
Project Manager - London - 6 Month Contract - £500-550 per day - Project Management / Public Consultation / Outreach
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.