Client Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager (For Design & Build, Exhibitions/installations)
Hey there. We’re The London Display Company, a passionate team of Project Managers delivering exceptional exhibitions and installations. We’ve been designing and building exhibits for more than 20 years, and it’s our expert skill and experience that have brought decades of success and excellence to our work.
We’re looking for an incredible Project Manager to join our team to take us to the next level.
We’d like you to:
- Project Manage incredible builds with energy and efficiency
- Secure new amazing clients
- Be a part of a growing business
- Learn every day
- Never give up!
In return, we’ll give you:
- A great working environment in our exciting London Fields WeWork building! (including tons of perks!)
- Experience working with our broad client base.
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- A salary starting from £27k plus annual bonuses and other perks!
What we require:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in exhibitions, events, or a Project Management environment.
- Be able to communicate very effectively via phone and email. Plus have a good understanding of Word and Excel (or equivalent software) and know how to manipulate financial budgets as part of a project.
- Be up for some additional hours where required and some travel and overnight stays as part of the job.
- Most importantly, have a passion for Design and Build. Development opportunities are vast for an ambitious Project-Manager such as yourself.
Are you a game-changer? If so this could be the start of something special.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 /year