Large Format Project Manager
A well-established company within the Large Format Graphics and Signage industry are looking for a Project Manager to join their ever-growing team!
The Project Manager within Signage will have the following responsibilities;
* The delivery of designated projects, on time, to specification and to budget.
* Preparing quotations, liaising and scheduling with the design and production team.
* Overseeing the process of the production of Large Format Graphics and Signage, taking full responsibility of the process.
* Managing budgets effectively, maximising opportunities to maintain / improve margin.
* Acting as the direct client contact, whilst effectively communicating between departments.
* Interpret briefs and deliver to various departments, including Studio and Production.
* Manage all timescales, ensuring the client is fully briefed on progress with status reports.
* Oversee the job sheet process to ensure all specification detail is correct and that all departments are briefed and clear on expectations.
Ideally, a Project Manager will possess:
* 3+ years' experience in a Project management position within Large Format and Signage.
* Planning and Administrating experience across Europe is advantageous.
* Previous experience of managing projects from initial brief through to completion
* At least a basic understanding of print processes and materials.
* Excellent client service skills.
Project Manager, Project Executive, Large Format, Wide Format, Signage, Print, Printing, Super wide format, project coordinator, project co-ordinator, project co ordinator, graphics, pos, point of sale