IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager - based in the City of London
Paying an attractive salary + fantastic benefits including bonus (averagely 20%), BUPA health insurance, 4 x salary life assurance, season ticket loan, pension scheme, sponsorship for relevant qualifications, plus more
Would you like to take on a role that allows you to further your career within a fast paced financial company, with the chance to work with varied technologies during a period of IT transformation?
If so, this market leading FTSE 250 Fintech, has a new opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager.
You will have a strong background of working within complex IT environments, delivering multiple projects within challenging deadlines. You will be joining an innovative and growing team, who have a number of exciting and upcoming projects, as part of a wider business transformation program.
- Assisting the Head of IT and IT department heads to maintain effective project administration and communication.
- Maintaining effective and up to date documentation on all relevant IT systems, services and procedures.
- Managing multiple projects work streams, to ensure they are delivered within the agreed timescales and budgets.
- Creating, updating and maintaining project plans, identifying and communicating clear delivery milestones.
- Monitoring and managing project risks and issues, providing regular updates to the Head of IT
- Communicating regular updates on the progress of the project(s) to all stakeholders
- Creation of project documents and templates, such as Risk Assessment, Project Closure and Change requests, RACI Matrixes, etc.
- Respond to project queries ensuring that these are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to ‘translate’ between business and IT to ensure mutual understanding
- Creating and managing change control processes in line with best practices
- Minimum of 4 years commercial experience in a similar role.
- Be able to demonstrate examples where you have lead and managed delivering on multiple projects.
- Ability to manage/interact with technical personnel and key business stakeholders
- Project Management Qualification or ability to demonstrate knowledge following project methodologies – e.g. PMP, CAPM, CPMP, PRINCE 2, Agile, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL methodologies.
- Solid understanding of delivering projects within a secure environment.
- Experience of WAN/LAN environments.
- Experience of Virtualization technologies.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop Environments including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Certificate services.
- Experience of Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Good attention to detail, testing and documentation.
If you’re an experienced Project Manager with the above listed skills and experience then please apply now.