Traveling Healthcare Project Manager
If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
For over 50+yrs we have successfully completed some of the most exciting projects in the U.S. Building everything from football fields at well-established Universities to building some of the most prestigious hospitals nationwide, we do it all. We have been ranked for several years as one of the largest contractors and we have offices in Arizona, California, Utah, Florida, Tennessee and more. As we continue to grow we're looking for a Project Manager with solid healthcare construction experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Overall planning, managing and overseeing projects
- Working with subcontractors, managing project materials and ensuring safety standards
- Monitoring project quality and ensuring successful completion of project with quality
What You Need for this Position
More Than 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Healthcare Construction
- Hospitals, medical centers, health facilities and more
Nice to have skills -
- AHCA certified
- Infectious control experience
- leadership experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Exciting projects - top of the line projects
- Upward mobility - based on performance
- Full-benefits (Bonus/M/D/V/401k)
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Or email your resume to - email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.