One Year No Beer are looking for a Project Manager to join our passionate, fast-paced and energetic team. This isn’t your typical office job, we are really passionate about having fun whilst working hard to transform the world's relationship with alcohol.
This role will manage the end-to-end processes for implementing and delivering all additional programmes and courses. Our flagship 28, 90 and 365 Day Alcohol-Free Challenge’s are only the beginning of our customer journey. Once our members commit to their AF journey, we have multiple courses available that have been designed to help them achieve their personal goals, initially accelerating their AF success, but we then want to support them in reaching their full potential in all areas of their lives.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Project Management role, preferably working with CRM systems and WordPress, or has an existing technical experience. In order to deliver an excellent customer experience in a timely and cost-effective manner, this person will have previous experience leading on projects from concept to delivery, and have the confidence and ability to manage all parties involved.
One Year No Beer is a rapidly growing tech startup within the lifestyle and wellbeing industry, and as a result of this, we require someone who is self-motivated, is able to adapt in rapidly-evolving situations and is familiar with interpreting a brief and defining the key requirements.
Developing concepts and briefs
- Understanding key objectives for project briefs
- Defining requirements for projects
- Mapping out timeline for delivery
- On boarding internal and external resources required for course delivery and management
- Outlining the expected costs for the overall project
Managing the delivery of all courses
- Handling all administrative tasks required to implement and run monthly courses
- Ensuring that the CRM database is updated as required
- Acting as point of contact for any course related stakeholder queries
- Responding to all customer queries relating to all aspects of courses
- Ensuring that those involved in delivering the course once live are fully prepared and briefed on their role and responsibility in doing this.
- Being available and ready to support the business at key times when
Analysis and reporting on complete projects
- Upon delivery and implementation, reviewing project processes and reporting on the work completed
- Communicating regular project updates, reporting against the delivery timeline and budget to senior stakeholders
- Continuously improving project management based on findings from recently delivered courses
- Working with Head of Marketing to provide cost analysis based on project costs vs. revenue generation
- Collecting feedback from members upon completion of their courses
- Utilising all gathered responses to identify areas of improvement, and include these in course development proposals
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to your remuneration and generous annual leave, we offer a number of employee benefits, flexible working and an opportunity to work on projects that truly change people's lives. You will become part of a close-knit team based in the desirable seaside town of North Berwick in a modern office within walking distance from the train station, bus stops and the beach!
Please apply via LinkedIn and attach your CV with a short cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate for this role