Project/Program Officers - June 2020 contracts
The program aims to build the capacity of people with disability, their families and carers to achieve their goals as well as the capacity of organisations, communities and services to be more inclusive and accessible.
You will be responsible for commissioning and managing four different programs to ensure they achieve demonstrable outcomes for people with disability across Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing a team to help create a high-performing and rewarding working environment, including developing staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning.
- Supporting and empowering staff to deliver high quality work within required deadlines.
- Supporting the management of collaborative and strategic relationships through working effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting effective and efficient delivery of all programs through managing resources appropriately, and identifying and managing risk.
- Supporting the engagement of staff through regular communication of information across the Branch.
- Providing high quality support for all Ministerial, Board and Executive briefings for the Branch - these will be both regular and of an ad hoc nature to bodies such as the Executive Leadership Team.
- Supporting the Branch on internal working groups and the Agency in meetings and negotiations with other government and non-government agencies.
- Previous experience in a project support environment or similar role
- Experience with supporting people with a disability to maximise participation in community.
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3*** or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.