Digital Photography (Cultural Heritage) Imaging Project Officer
This is an opportunity for experienced photographic imaging specialists to work on an exciting cultural heritage project to digitise a major still film and fragile material archive of Australian subjects. The role involves using Capture One Pro to capture and adjust high-resolution scans to retain the maximum integrity to originals.
- Capture and Adjusting high-res RAW camera files for optimal tonal reproduction and conversion.
- Monitoring image quality as part of an overall quality assurance process
- Preparing image files for Post Processing
- Effectively communicating with Team members and or Project Manager
Working hours 7am - 3.15pm or 3pm - 11pm. Monday to Friday
The following criteria are needed to be successful in this role:
- Strong background in all aspects of digital imaging
- Understanding of the concepts of analogue photography and imaging
- Thorough understanding of image adjusting using levels and curves in Photoshop
- Capture One Pro experience is desirable but can be addressed through on the job training
- Strong digital file management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- "Can Do" attitude with a professional approach to resolving issues
The position is reporting directly to the Project Manager, and although initially a 5-6 months contract has excellent potential for extension and development of the role.
If you match the criteria outlined above and are looking for a new challenge please hit Apply Now.
** Background (Police) Checks will be conducted on the successful applicant. You may be required to perform a simple test prior formal interview process.