Your new company
University based in central London is seeking to recruit an IT Project Manager who has previous project management experience ideally across the higher education sector though this is not essential.
Your new role
Central London based university has a requirement for an experienced Project Manager to assume the management of some in-flight projects. The role requires a confident project manager with good stakeholder management abilities and proven experience of implementing IT systems in a challenging environment. Further requirements are strong planning, team and supplier management skills. There is an element of Business Change and the projects will require close cooperation and communication with the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable evidence of having successfully delivered IT-based services to significant numbers of users through project management;
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience;
- Strong communicator;
- Experience of delivering organisational business change;
- Must be comfortable picking up in flight projects and managing them to completion;
- Experience of supplier management to successful completion of deliverables;
- Proven project financial planning and management;
- Proven experience delivering multiple projects;
- A formal project management qualification;
- An understanding of the full project life cycle from pre-project activities through to closure and post project review;
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work in a central London based university with the high likelihood of an extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.