Finance Transformation Project Manager
Finance Transformation Project Manager - ERP
Our client requires a Finance Transformation Senior Project Manager to maintain the highest standards of project management and delivery with extensive experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP - Oracle R12).
- Communication and managing the business change across Finance and business.
- To deliver other technology deliverables required by finance initiatives to support finance transformation programme.
- Demonstrable track record of successfully influencing a range of stakeholders from front line to board level
- Responsible for managing and delivering Finance Transformation Programme (this includes Oracle finance delivery).
- Produce and present Steering Committee updates to C-Level stakeholders and senior managers
- Collaborate with the business to integrate newly acquired companies into Oracle Ledgers
- Business change and communication at all levels across the business
- Act as a bridge between the Finance Transformation Team and Technology; particularly IT owned delivery and project dependencies
- Maintain CAPEX budget and forecasting for the Programme - this will also include new Capital requests and business case justification
- Maintain vendor management with business technology integration partners
- Successful track record of Finance Transformation programme and project delivery
- Oracle E-Business Suite (R11 & R12) core finance modules (GL, AP, AR, CE, FA and iProcurement) implementation
- Excellent communicator and confident dealing with senior management and all levels of staff
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and act in an advisory capacity to Finance management
- Knowledge and significant experience of using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of Accounting - must have strong knowledge of Finance
- (ACCA, CIMA Accounting qualification) BonusHighlyDesirables
- Experience (and ideally qualified) in structured methodologies (Prince2, Agile, Lean, etc.)
- Understanding of ITIL service management and delivery principles (nice to have)
- Expert in using Visio Professional
- Experienced in Oracle Project Delivery and demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age