4 days left
- Full Time
WPR is working with a leading UK Specialist Insurer to recruit a Project Manager within their Change team. The project will initially focus on completing a project between now and the end of year putting together a BI solution using Azure & PowerBI and pulling data from lots of internal and hosted systems. The candidate will not need to be an Azure specialist as the team already have these, but some knowledge in this area would be useful.
The project will then move on to a number of initiatives relating to RPA, telephony and IVR for call deflection and functionality, as well as some AI. Again, there is no need for a technical specialist but some experience in this area would be good. The profile is a for a self starter Project Manager with good stakeholder management, who has worked with contact centres, and maybe some BI & telephony experience.
- A Project Manager with experience managing multiple dependencies, multiple technology teams
- Experience with Contact Centres desired
- Strong technical acumen/IT experienced, but not an infrastructure specialist
- Experience with Cloud technologies, Azure experience, integrating MI solutions and Data Feeds beneficial
- Experience with Genesys, Telephony, PureConnect, RPA and AI beneficial
- Occasional UK travel involved
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Good business acumen desired