Senior Project Manager
A leading digital agency, who work with a variety of prestigious brands across the lifestyle and fashion sectors, are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team. Based in a fantastic Central London location, this role will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to drive the successful delivery of high standard web builds for clients across a range of Ecommerce focussed projects.
You will be given the chance to create strategies and processes to help shape the operational delivery, allowing you to develop further experience in a forward-thinking company. Fantastic work culture, in line with unparalleled professional development and competitive salary/benefits package.
About the role
- Managing partner relationships with website developer teams, ensuring projects are being successfully completed to time frames and budgets, as well as foreseeing any problems and solving issues that may arise
- Scheduling and overseeing project sign offs - providing financial and business reports
- Communicating project plans, scheduling teams, advising on resource forecasts and resource allocation
- Ensuring client briefs have been correctly detailed and communicated - managing both internal and external stakeholder expectations
- You will relish the opportunity to join a leading boutique digital agency where you can utilise your operational experience to create strategies and processes to aid in delivering high quality Ecommerce web builds
- Organised and detailed in your work, this role will require strong project management and planning experience, coupled with the ability to deliver detailed reports
- Proven stakeholder management skills and capability to work closely with external and internal teams
- Previous experience in project management is necessary (experience in Ecommerce would be an advantage but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a highly successful organisation and take the next step in their operational career. If interested, please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire