3 days left
- Full Time
Looking for a Program Manager to manage large Telecom Infrastructure Projects through direct engagement with individual operators around the world, the team collaborates globally with the telecom industry to identify and execute a range of connectivity programs.
If you have passion for working with operators, ISPs and other industry stakeholders to drive innovative, cutting edge, cost-efficient wireless and network infrastructure projects that will deliver internet access to the unconnected while significantly scaling current networks – then this is a great role for you.
As a Technical Program manager focused on lab activities, you will be responsible for managing all telecom (Infrastructure deployment, test new technologies in the lab or in the field) across EMEA region. You will work closely with internal engineering teams and operators and partners to develop telecom infrastructure in the areas of mobile access for Next generation of WIFI, LTE and 5G, backhaul, IP networking, and virtualization and SDN/NFV.
In parallel, you will interface with industry-leading partners, including hardware/software vendors and systems solution providers. Finally, you will work closely with all internal leads to support their lab activities and make sure the project enter/exits successfully.
This position is for a contracting role, based in our office in London.
• A technical expert who questions the status quo and uses their strategic vision for the connectivity technology landscape in the areas of mobile access for Next genertion of WIFI, LTE and 5G, backhaul, IP networking, and virtualization and SDN/NFV.
• Manage all regional projects and support their entrance and exit process.
• Guide retrospective reviews of completed projects with teams to incorporate lessons learned into team’s future roadmaps & goals.
• Identify key metrics/measures that will be used to evaluate success and validate the business impact of the program.
• Ability to understand high level architecture for system dependencies and translate these into technical roadmaps
• Align cross-functional stakeholders on objectives and goals for the program, gather and prioritize requirements.
• Manage expectations of all interested parties – define clear program with key deliverable and milestone dates. Maintain program status pages and provide frequent program updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
• Managing the program risk by leading a regular cadence of risk meetings, updating the risk register, and implementing risk mitigation.
• Drive towards problem resolution despite ambiguity or uncertainty.
• Build relationships, gain consensus, remove tension/roadblocks and focus on the solution.
• Previous experience (8+ years) as a technical project manager/engineer in one or more of the telecom infrastructure areas - radio access, backhaul, and mobile core.
• BS or higher in Telecommunications engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree/experience.
• Firm understanding of mobile telecom infrastructure system architecture, network design principles, wireless spectrum bands coupled with expert planning, designing or deploying telecom networks.
• Familiarity with the evolution and recent development of at least one of cellular (2G/3G/4G/5G), Wi-Fi (802.11n/ac/ax), Wi-Gig (802.11 ad/ay).
• Ability to drive infrastructure hardware/software proof of concepts trials ultimately leading to field trial evaluations prior to rapid commercial deployment.
• Program management experience in building scalable, network construction, defining roadmaps and translating strategic initiatives into tactical, objective programs.
• Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
• Ability to understand high-level architecture for system dependencies and translate these into technical roadmaps
• Organizational and time management skills. Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to get things done and overcome obstacles.
• Communication skills including the ability to speak to technical and business audiences
When applying please mention below details along with your updated resume
1. Work permit status
2. Expected Pay rate
3. Current Location